Dewey's 24 hour Read A Thon Book List

>> Friday, October 23, 2009


I am getting excited about this.  Starts in less than 24 hours.  My husband on the otherhand is not so excited.  We had some unexpected work come up for the weekend.  This happens when you live on a farm....  So I have added some audio books from Audible.com to my list, so I can listen to books while working on the Morton Building.    I have decided to read for 8 hours.  Maybe next time, I can get the weekend off work, send my husband out of town (or better yet, maybe I will go out of town ☻) and commit to a longer period of time...


My Reading List

The Banquet Bug by Geling Yan
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown  (Audible.com)
The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
The Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

Plus I will throw in a few Medical Journals that I need to catch up on, and the Oh So Exciting! Hospice and Palliative Meicine Approach to Life-Limiting Illness, that I am currently studying for my upcoming board certification in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. 

I have to work on Saturday, so that means several hours of clinic, and with the H1N1 flu rapidly spreading through our community, I anticipate being busy.  I plan to bring The Indian in the cuboard for some light reading between patients (fingers crossed).  

I really have never been interested in reading the Twilight series, but I hear so much of it, and they happened to have it at the library, so I thought I would give it a try.  I havn't known anyone that didn't get absorbed in the book, so this may be a good time for me to check it off my list. 

What are you reading for right now?  Any suggestions on what I could add to my list?

0 comments:







  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP