Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-Thon

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

Done with work.  With this H1N1 going around, I saw 20 patients in 3 hours...  thus, only 5 minutes of reading done...  On my way home, to read!

I was planning on listening to the end of The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown during my commute, however it finished about 30 seconds into the trip.  So I have added The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell to my listening list.  It was the only audiobook on my Ipod that I hadn't alreay heard

Total Time: 1hr 5min
Total Pages: 59
Time listening to audiobooks:  36 minutes

Having fun with mini-challenges, they where much easier to do between patients.  Just posted my perspective on The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff on Opi's Rambling. 

Now time for some serious reading...

1 comments:

Lenore Appelhans October 24, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I really enjoyed The Tipping Point. BEst of luck today!







  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP